Speaker: Ms Caroline Montgomery
Date: 21st March 2020
Time: 9am - 5pm; Registration from 8:30am
Venue: Applied Vocational Training (AVT), Bentley, Western Australia
Early Bird: $175 (incl. GST) until 15th February 2020
Platinum Member: $180 (incl.GST) Non-Member: $225 (incl.GST)
Looking to advance your practical skills? Learn some new techniques? Join us for part two of our practical hands-on workshop series for veterinary nurses.
The day will be divided into a series of short seminars, each one followed by a practical session, giving the delegates time to practice what they have learnt in the seminar. All the information is summarised in a useful handbook of techniques for the delegates to take back to their clinics, and refer back to in the future.
The course will include:
- FNA preparation
- Understanding blood and urine results
- Managing urinary catheters and other tubes
- Advanced wound management
- Advanced anaesthesia and troubleshooting
- Skin suturing
- Advanced surgical nursing
Delegates will leave the course feeling confident and motivated to perform a range of more advanced practical techniques that they will be able to easily incorporate into their role in their clinic. This will improve not only client and patient care, but also job and career satisfaction.
- Gain confidence in a range of advanced practical techniques that can be easily applied in general practice
- Provide exceptional patient and client care, and gain increased responsibility, therefore improving career satisfaction.
- Update knowledge, by learning about advances in in key areas of veterinary medicine and surgery
Disclaimer: Minimum delegate numbers are required for this event. Platinum CPD PTY LTD thereby reserves the right to cancel this event if the minimum number is not achieved. In the event of a cancellation, all course fees will be refunded in full.