Speakers: 1. Dr Claire Sharp BSc BVMS (Hons) MANZCVS DACVECC
2. Dr David Davies BSc BVMS (Hons) FANZCVS (Canine Medicine)
3. Dr Fleur James BSc BVMS FANZCVS
Date: 28-29 February 2020
Time: 9am - 5pm; Registration from 8:30am
Venue: The Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle - Perth, Western Australia
Early Bird: $525 (incl. GST) until 31st January 2020
Platinum Member: $676 (incl.GST) Non-Member: $845 (incl. GST)
Join us for a fabulous weekend of canine medicine!
Canine medicine is constantly evolving, and it is so important for our patients that we continue to keep up with the current thinking. Our panel of speakers bring with them a wealth of knowledge, and over the 2-day course they will bring you all the latest in the field of canine medicine and critical care. The course will be concluded by a small group workshop, whereby you will have the chance to work throguyh a number of case-based problems. Make the most of this amazing opportunity to update your knowledge and expand your skills in managing a range of clinical presentations.
Topics to be covered include:
- What's new in transfusion medicine (when and how)
- Approach to collapse
- Point-of-care ultrasound - quick answers in sick dogs
- Intravenous lipid emulsion for treating toxicities in dogs
- Canine nasal disease
- Liver disease - what you really need to know
- Bugs, drugs and diarrhoea
- Updates on the management of canine kidney disease
- Canine pancreatitis - how should I be managing these cases?
After the course, our delegates will have the skills and confidence to approach complex and challenging canine medicine cases, thus improving patient outcomes and client care.
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of important clinical conditions commonly faced in general practice.
- Gain confidence and become more efficient in the assessment and management of the collapsed patient.
- Develop a strong problem-solving approach to the canine medicine case, which can be applied daily in practice to improve clinical outcomes.
- Feel confident in the knowledge that you have been updated on the most recent advances in canine medicine, and subsequent current recommendations for a variety of clinical conditions.
Disclaimer: Minimum delegate numbers are required for this event. Platinum CPD PTY LTD thereby reserves the right to cancel this event if the minimum number is not achieved. In the event of a cancellation, all course fees will be refunded in full.