Speaker: 1. Dr Ryan Taggart DVM MS DipACVS
2. Dr Daniel James BVSc(Hons) GCertBiofab MANZCVS (Radiology) FANZCVS (Surgery)
Date: TBC 2020
Time: 9am - 5pm; Registration from 8:30am
Venue: Rydges South Park, Adelaide, SA
Early Bird: $395 (incl.GST) until 1st March 2020
Platinum Member: $420 (incl.GST) Non-Member: $525 (incl. GST)
Update your knowledge of small animal orthopaedic conditions, and how to manage them!
Using a range of interactive video and radiographic case studies, Drs Ryan Taggart and Daniel James will guide delegates through the common orthopaedic problems seen in general practice, and provide up-to-date information on how to manage them effectively.
The course includes:
Session 1: Problem solving in forelimb lameness
Session 2: Hindlimb lameness: simplifying diagnosis and treatment
Session 3: Identifying and managing dogs with spinal pain and lameness
Session 4: Decision making for common fractures of the limbs
Session 5: Current evidence for managing canine osteoarthritis and chronic pain
Attendee participation is strongly encouraged, and there will be plenty of opportunity for solution-based case discussions and questions; ensuring each delegate leaves with improved problem-solving skills and the knowledge that will help to improve their patient outcomes.
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of common orthopaedic problems seen in general practice.
- Develop a strong problem-solving approach to spinal disease, and improve case outcomes due to enhanced treatment of such cases.
- Gain confidence in decision making in patients with fractures.
- Update your knowledge and confidence in managing chronic pain and arthritis.
Disclaimer: Minimum delegate numbers are required for this event. Platinum CPD PTY LTD thereby reserves the right to cancel this event if the minimum number is not achieved. In the event of a cancellation, all course fees will be refunded in full.