Speaker: Dr Carla Appelgrein
Date: 21 March 2020
Time: 9am - 5pm; Registration from 8:30am
Venue: Adelaide, SA
Platinum Member: $156 (incl.GST) Non-Member: $195 (incl.GST)
Join us for an interactive and practical day of exploring how wounds heal, how best to manage them, creative bandaging, and much more!
The day will comprise of 2 three-hour sessions:
Morning Session: Wound Management
- How wounds heal: Introducing the wound healing curve
- When to use what: Interactive case studies
- Bandaging techniques for tricky locations: Practical
- Question time
Afternoon Session: Bandaging for Orthopaedic Disease
- External coaptation and bandage complications
- When to place what bandage: Interactive case studies
- How to apply a reinforced modified Robert-Jones bandage: Practical
- Question time
This CE event aims to provide delegates with an improved understanding of wound healing, indications for bandaging and their potential complication, ensuring they leave with up-to-date knowledge and skills that can be utilised daily in their veterinary practice. Perfect for veterinary nurses of all experience levels, working in small animal practice.
- Improve your clinical knowledge with regards to wound healing and management.
- Have a good understanding of the potential complications associated with bandaging, and what you can do to avoid them.
- Be able to confidently apply a range of bandaging techniques, and share this knowledge with your practice colleagues.
- Update your skills to allow you to provide exceptional patient and client care, and increase your career satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Minimum delegate numbers are required for this event. Platinum CPD PTY LTD thereby reserves the right to cancel this event if the minimum number is not achieved. In the event of a cancellation, all course fees will be refunded in full.